SOUTHEAST ASIA FROM FREMANTLE, AUSTRALIA TO SINGAPORE VIA BALI
Ships: Golden Princess
Ports: Fremantle, Australia | Bali (Benoa), Indonesia |Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Malaysia | Singapore
Thu, Mar 22, 2018
Interior Stateroom starting from:
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses additional: $175.00*
PRINCESS CRUISE LINES, LTD PASSAGE CONTRACT
- (A) Before You board the ship, You must
- (i) Pay Your Cruise Fare.
- (ii) Familiarize yourself with the terms of the Passage Contract.
- (iii) Bring all necessary travel documents such as passports, visas, proof of citizenship, re-entry permits, minor’s permissions, medical certificates showing all necessary vaccinations, and all other documents necessary for ports of call in the countries to which You will travel.It is the Guest’s sole responsibility to obtain and have available when necessary the appropriate valid travel documents. All Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or the appropriate government authority to determine the necessary documents. You will be refused boarding or disembarked without liability for refund, payment, compensation, or credit of any kind if You do not have proper documentation, and You will be subject to any fine or other costs incurred by Carrier which result from improper documentation or noncompliance with applicable regulations, which amount may be charged to Your stateroom account and/or credit card.
PASSPORT REQUIREMENT WHEN MINORS TRAVEL WITH ONE ADULT ON VOYAGES GOVERNED BY U.S. WESTERN HEMISPHERE TRAVEL INITIATIVE (“WHTI”) (includes travel within BERMUDA, CANADA, CARIBBEAN, MEXICO, UNITED STATES)
When minors are traveling with only one adult 21 years of age or older, Carrier requires that all guests must be in possession of a valid passport. Carrier has implemented this requirement so that Your party remains together should an emergency arise that requires one or more in your party to be disembarked in a non-U.S. port. Carrier cannot guarantee that all members of Your party will be allowed to disembark with only a WHTI-compliant document or birth certificate.
- (iv) Arrive at least two hours before the scheduled or amended sailing time and have with You all required documentation. Attach a completed Princess Cruises luggage tag to each piece of baggage.
- (v) Be sure that You and any person in Your care are fit to take the Cruise. (See Section 8).
- (B) Upon boarding the ship, You must register a valid credit card or other acceptable payment method at the Passenger Services/Purser’s Desk to cover any charges to Your stateroom account.
- (C) Prior to disembarking the ship, You must pay in full all amounts charged to Your stateroom account.
- (A) If Carrier cancels the Cruise before it has started, it shall refund the Cruise Fare (less any air or accommodation charges incurred).
- (B) If the sailing is delayed and You are not accommodated on board the ship, Carrier may arrange accommodations and food at no additional expense to You.
- (C) If the scheduled port of embarkation or disembarkation as specified in the passage ticket is changed, Carrier shall arrange transportation to it from the originally scheduled port.
- (D) If the Cruise is terminated or ends early Carrier, at its option, may issue a cruise credit, make a proportionate refund of Your Cruise Fare, transfer You to another ship or transport You to the scheduled final port.
- (E) If You pay the Carrier an amount above the Cruise Fare for a shore excursion or other activity that is cancelled, You will be limited to a refund, if any, of the amount paid for the cancelled activity.
- (A) General: Nothing contained in this Passage Contract shall limit or deprive Carrier of the benefit of the applicable statutes or laws of the United States of America or any other country; or any international convention providing for release from, or limitation of, liability.
- (B) Acts Beyond Carrier’s Control, Force Majeure: Except as provided in Section 7 with regard to refunds and certain other expenses for cruises that are cancelled or terminated due to mechanical failures, Carrier is not liable for death, injury, illness, damage, delay or other loss to person or property of any kind caused by an Act of God; war; civil commotions; labor trouble; terrorism, crime or other potential sources of harm; governmental interference; perils of the sea; fire; seizure or arrest of the vessel; the need to render medical or other assistance, or any other cause beyond Carrier’s exclusive control, or any other act or omission not shown to be caused by Carrier’s negligence.
- (C) Claims for Emotional Distress: Carrier shall not be liable to the Guest for damages for emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury of any kind, under any circumstances, except for such damages proven in a court of competent jurisdiction arising from and attributable to Guest’s physical injury or as the result of Guest having been at actual risk of immediate physical injury proximately caused by Carrier’s negligence (“Emotional Harm”).
- (D) Assumption of Risk: You agree that by using the ship’s pools, sauna, athletic or recreational equipment and facilities or taking part in organized group or individual activities, whether on or off the ship or as part of a shore excursion, You assume the risk of injury, death, illness or other loss. You agree that Carrier in no event is liable to You with respect to any occurrence taking place off the ship, launches, tenders or other craft owned or operated by Carrier or for any event caused by the criminal conduct of any third party.
- (E) Cruises To/From or Within the EU.: On international cruises which neither embark, disembark nor call at any U.S. port and where You commence the cruise by embarking or disembarking in a port of a European Member State, Carrier shall be entitled to any and all liability limitations and immunities for loss of or damage to luggage, death and/or personal injury as provided under EU Regulation 392/2009 on the liability of carriers to passengers in the event of accidents. Unless the loss or damage was caused by a shipping incident, which is defined as a shipwreck, capsizing, collision or stranding of the ship, explosion or fire in the ship, or defect in the ship (as defined by the Regulation), Carrier’s liability is limited to no more than 400,000 Special Drawing Rights (“SDR”) per passenger, (approximately U.S. $564,000, which fluctuates depending on the daily exchange rate as published by the International Monetary Fund at http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_sdrv.aspx) if the passenger proves that the incident was a result of Carrier’s fault or neglect. If the loss or damage was caused by a shipping incident, Carrier’s liability is limited to no more than 250,000 SDRs per passenger (approximately U.S. $352,000, which fluctuates depending on the daily exchange rate as published by the International Monetary Fund at http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_sdrv.aspx). Compensation for loss caused by a shipping incident can increase to a maximum of 400,000 SDRs per passenger unless Carrier proves that the shipping incident occurred without Carrier’s fault or neglect. Shipping incidents do not include acts of war, hostilities, civil war, insurrection, natural disasters, or intentional acts or omissions of third parties. In cases where the loss or damage was caused in connection with war or terrorism, Carrier’s liability for any personal injury or death (whether occurring during a shipping incident or a non-shipping incident) is limited to the lower of 250,000 SDRs per passenger or 340 million SDRs per ship per incident. Punitive damages are not recoverable for cruises covered by EU Regulation 392/2009. For a copy of EU Regulation 392/2009, . In addition, Passengers embarking a cruise in a European Member State port are afforded rights under EU Regulation 1177/2010. For a copy of EU Regulation 1177/2010, . For additional information on EU Regulation 392/2009 and EU Regulation 1177/2010, visit Carrier’s website at: http://www.princess.com/legal/eu_regulations/index.jsp.
- (F) Additional Limitations from Liability: In addition to all the restrictions and exemptions from liability provided in this Passage Contract, Carrier shall have the benefit of all the statutes of the United States of America providing for limitation and exoneration from liability and the procedures provided thereby, including but not limited to Title 46 of the United States Code sections 30501 through 30509, and 30511, which are United States statutes limiting the liability of Carrier. Nothing in this Contract is intended to nor shall it operate to limit or deprive Carrier or any such statutory limitation of or exoneration from liability under any applicable laws.
- (G) Excursions, Shoreside Services and Other Transportation: All travel facilities, tours, activities, products or services, other than aboard Carrier’s vessels and tenders, provided in connection with, before, after or during Your Cruise, including but not limited to pre and post cruise activities, shore excursions, hotel accommodations, meals, or transportation of any kind by any vessel, aircraft, or other conveyance, including, but not limited to, air travel to and from the ship, are provided, owned and/or operated by independent contractors whose employees, facilities, conveyances, products and services are not subject to Carrier’s supervision or control. In providing or selling reservations or tickets in connection with any such activities, services or transportation or by accompanying You during such activities, Carrier does so as a convenience to Guests and shall be entitled to impose a charge and earn a profit from the sale of such excursions, services or transportation, but does not undertake to supervise or control such independent contractors or their employees, conveyances or facilities. Carrier accepts no liability for any loss, delay, damage, injury, death, misrepresentation arising from any excursion, service or transportation or any loss, delay or disappointment for any cancellations of any excursion, service or transportation including but not limited to air flight cancellation(s), errors in seat reservation, upgrade, overbooking or ticketing. Carrier makes no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the suitability, safety, insurance or other aspects of any such contractors, transportation, tours, services, products or facilities. Any liability for such services will be governed by this Passage Contract and the contracts and/or tariffs between You and such service companies. You agree that Carrier’s liability, if any, for Non-Performance of any independent contractor providing such facilities or services shall not exceed the amounts received for such facility or services by Carrier on Your behalf. Any company or person providing services or facilities of any kind in connection with a shore excursion or other activity offered for purchase by Carrier shall have the benefit of every defense to which Carrier is entitled under this Passage Contract.
- (H) Indemnification: You agree to reimburse and indemnify Carrier for any damages, liabilities, losses, penalties, fines, charges or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred by You or imposed upon Carrier as a result of any act, omission or violation of law or this Passage Contract by You or any minor or other Guest in Your care.
- (A) Notice of Claims and Time Limits for Legal Action:
- (i) Claims for Injury, Illness or Death: In cases involving claims for Emotional Harm, bodily injury, illness to or death of any Guest, no lawsuit may be brought against Carrier unless (1) written notice giving full particulars of the claim is delivered to Carrier within 6 months from the date of the Emotional Harm, bodily injury, illness or death, (2) a lawsuit on such a claim is filed within 1 year from the date of the injury, illness or death, and (3) valid service of the lawsuit is made within 90 days of filing the complaint.
- (ii) All Other Claims: No claim of any kind, including without limitation alleged violations of civil rights, discrimination, consumer or privacy laws, or other statutory, constitutional or legal rights, or for any losses, damages or expenses relating to or in any way arising out of or connected with this Passage Contract or Guest’s cruise, other than for emotional or bodily injury, illness or death of any Guest, shall be brought against Carrier unless (1) written notice giving full particulars of the claim is delivered to the Carrier within 15 days of the actual or scheduled termination date of the Cruise, whichever occurs first as specified in connection with this Contract, (2) legal action on such claim is commenced within 6 months from such scheduled termination date, and (3) valid notice or service of any such action is effected upon Carrier within 90 days after commencement of the action.
- (B) Forum and Jurisdiction for Legal Action:
- (i) Claims for Injury, Illness or Death: All claims or disputes involving Emotional Harm, bodily injury, illness to or death of any Guest whatsoever, including without limitation those arising out of or relating to this Passage Contract or Your Cruise, shall be litigated before the United States District Courts for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, or as to those lawsuits over which the Federal Courts of the United States lack subject matter jurisdiction, before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state, city, municipality, county or locale. You consent to jurisdiction and waive any objection that may be available to any such action being brought in such courts.
- (ii) All Other Claims; Agreement to Arbitrate: All claims other than for Emotional Harm, bodily injury, illness to or death of a Guest, whether based on contract, tort, statutory, constitutional or other legal rights, including without limitation alleged violations of civil rights, discrimination, consumer or privacy laws, or for any losses, damages or expenses, relating to or in any way arising out of or connected with this Passage Contract or Guest’s cruise, with the sole exception of claims brought and litigated in small claims court, shall be referred to and resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (New York 1958), 21 U.S.T. 2517, 330 U.N.T.S. 3, 1970 U.S.T. LEXIS 115, 9 U.S.C. §§ 202-208 (“the Convention”) and the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq., (“FAA”) located in the County of Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. to the exclusion of any other forum. You agree the arbitrator shall resolve any dispute as the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause. You consent to jurisdiction and waive any objection that may be available to any such arbitration proceeding in Los Angeles County. The arbitration shall be administered by National Arbitration and Mediation (“NAM”) under its Comprehensive Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures and the fee schedule in effect at the time of initiating the proceeding with NAM, which are deemed to be incorporated herein by reference. NAM can be contacted at (800) 358-2550, attention Claims Department, 990 Stewart Street, First Floor, Garden City, NY 11530, to respond to any questions regarding the arbitration process or to obtain a current copy of the Comprehensive Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures and/or fee schedule. The arbitrator must follow this Contract and can award the same damages and relief as a court.
NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE APPLICABLE ARBITRATION RULES AND HEREIN, OR OTHERWISE TO LITIGATE THE CLAIM IN ANY COURT (OTHER THAN SMALL CLAIMS COURT). THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR CARRIER WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. An award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction under the Convention or FAA.
Carrier and Guest agree that each shall have the right to take one (1) deposition of a witness or a party and only one deposition of an expert designated by another party. Such depositions shall be limited to three (3) hours each. The parties further agree that each party shall be permitted to propound to another party a single document production request no more than ten (10) specific categories of documents that are material as evidence in the case. In addition, each part may propound only one set of interrogatories to another party containing no more than twenty-five (25) interrogatories, including all subparts. Upon request by a party, the arbitrator(s) shall have the power to order such discovery, by way of document production, interrogatory, deposition or otherwise, as the arbitrator(s) considers necessary for a full and fair exploration of the issues in dispute. All claims filed in small claims court, and any claim as to which this arbitration provision is deemed unenforceable or which cannot be arbitrated for reasons beyond Your control, shall be litigated before the United States District Courts for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, or as to those lawsuits over which the Federal Courts of the United States lack subject matter jurisdiction, before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state, city, municipality, county or locale. You consent to jurisdiction and waive any objection that may be available to any such action or proceeding being brought in such courts.
The Arbitrator(s) and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this agreement to Arbitrate including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this agreement to Arbitrate is void or voidable.
- (C) WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION: THIS PASSAGE CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR THE EXCLUSIVE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH INDIVIDUAL LEGAL ACTION ON YOUR OWN BEHALF INSTEAD OF THROUGH ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT AGAINST CARRIER WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LITIGATED BY YOU INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO WAIVE ANY LAW ENTITLING YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. IF YOUR CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER SECTION 15(B)(ii) ABOVE, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER SHALL NOT BE SEVERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FROM THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE SET FORTH IN SECTION 15(B)(ii) ABOVE, AND IF FOR ANY REASON THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE AS TO ANY PARTICULAR CLAIM, THEN AND ONLY THEN SUCH CLAIM SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
Affiliate Marketing Opt Out
- Princess Cruises is providing this notice.
- Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from Princess Cruises. Federal law also requires us to give you this notice to tell you about your choice to limit marketing from Princess Cruises.
- You may limit our affiliates, including as our sister cruise lines in the Carnival Corporation, Holland America Line, Cunard, P&O Cruises Australia, Ocean Village, Costa Cruises, Iberocruceros, The Yachts of Seabourn, P&O Cruises, and AIDA Cruises from marketing their products or services to you based on personal information Princess Cruises provides them. This infomation includes your name, your address, and your history of cruising.
- Your choice to limit marketing offers will apply for 5 years from when you tell us your choice. Once that period expires, you will receive a renewal notice which will allow you to limit marketing offers for another 5 years.
- If you have already made a choice to limit marketing offers from us, you do not need to act again until you receive the renewal notice.To limit affiliate marketing offers, contact us toll free at 866-329-2870.
By using this Site, you and other users of the Site agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Site. We may modify the Terms from time to time without notice to you. You should check these Terms periodically for modifications. The provisions contained herein supersede all previous notices or statements regarding our Terms with respect to this Site. We include the effective date of our Terms at the top of the statement. We encourage you to check our Site frequently to see the current Terms in effect and any changes that may have been made to them. If we make material changes to the Terms we will post the revised Terms and the revised effective date on this Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by such modifications.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals using authorized services of Princess. You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of their posting on or through the Site. Princess specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- Impersonating another person;
- Constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or Princess networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Princess will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
We control and operate the Site from our offices in the United States of America, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
As between you and Princess, (or other company whose marks appear on the Site), PRINCESS (or the respective company) is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated.
You may be able to link to third party websites (“Linked Sites”) from the Site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled or examined by PRINCESS in any way and PRINCESS is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, information or use of user information or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply PRINCESS’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall PRINCESS be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or Webmaster. PRINCESS reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PRINCESS, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of the Site, your violation of the Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third party proprietary right.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRINCESS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTION RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF PRINCESS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PRINCESS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00.
By providing any personal information to the Site, all users, including without limitation users in the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Site may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you on the Site.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms to us please contact us at Princess Cruise Lines, 24844 Avenue Rockefeller, Santa Clarita, CA 91355, Tel 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), Fax (661) 284-4747.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and PRINCESS and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and PRINCESS. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Site.