Central Park Sightseeing Gift Certificates
Send certificate to your friends or family either via email or through a printed voicher. Let them know they can call us any time to make a reservation to redeem their service!
Also available :
New York City has more great sights per mile than arguably anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of a 2-hour window and fill it with a bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a professionally licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life. Starting in midtown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, Times Square, the Highline, and more, ending downtown at the South Street Seaport, the historic neighborhood just below the Brooklyn Bridge.
There’s so much to see in New York — far too much to see on foot alone. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, mixing adventure and education to form an unforgettable 2 hours. This tour of the city allows you to see attractions and neighborhoods you want to see and stretch your legs, getting a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race. Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allow you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing anything.
Some of the beautiful parts of the city you’ll get to see include:
Central Park South, where the busy city meets the serene, expansive garden.
The bustling Times Square
Herald Square, home of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
The modern and magnificent Highline
The Hudson River, all the way down to Battery Park
We provide all necessary equipment for this tour, including the bike, baskets, helmets, and maps. Be sure to bring your cameras — you’ll want to commemorate this tour for the future!
Why Choose Central Park Sightseeing?
• All Central Park Sightseeing team members are professionally licensed New York City guides who will do everything they can to give you a great experience
• You will be well-informed about the city’s history, movie locations, celebrity homes, and fun facts to share with your friends
• Unbeatable group discount — come with more people and we will adjust the rate
• Central Park Sightseeing has the largest fleet of tour guides in New York
• Our worldwide reputation allows the company to host groups of any size speaking a wide range of languages
• Group size maximum 20 people
• Many designated stops, all at must-see places
• This tour is designed for people of all ages — if you can ride a bike confidently, you’re welcome
• You will bike through the city for nearly two hours
• The bike and equipment are included in the price
• You will bike just over 9 miles
Central Park Sightseeing has been working tirelessly since 2008 to provide its customers high quality tours. People remember their visits to Central Park as an unforgettable experience. Our company has believed that customer satisfaction is the key to success since the very first day it opened it’s doors to the public.
For any custom tours please send an email or give us a call.
Operates: 365 days
Departure point: Tour departs from 56 W 56th St New York, NY 10019
Duration: 2 hours
Starts: Tour departs daily at 11:00 AM
Ends: Tour concludes at 110 South St New York, NY 10038, where you will drop off your bikes
Summer/Fall:In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
Winter/Spring:In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.
For a quicker response call 1 (212) 975-0785